Friday, October 30, 2009

Seattle

  I flew up via Seaport airlines (amazing) to Seattle for the day, to help Mark on a photo shoot for Coal head wear.  Shortly after arriving we stopped in at the US sales office of Bench clothing and Pointer shoes to grab a few coats for the shoot. We were  graciously welcomed by Satoshi and the lovely Bailey to come grab at will.  I of course, not needing more then that to get busy, started sifting through the box's while the men folk picked up a piece here and there.  I am a little ashamed to say that at one point I recall Bailey offering me a trash bag!  
TRENCH COATPOPSTAR ZIP THRUSWAY DRESSBAT GIRL CAPESWEETGUM JACKETWINTER BBQ LONG JACKET
The Pointer shoes are the most amazing little kicks... too bad my size 8 foot doesn't mesh with a sample size 6. 

From the studio we went out to shoot in a very fall/ beginning winter chill. Thank god or should I say Brad for beanies! 
Here were just a few of my favorite Coal Items.
SumiTaylorSands_hoodieGracie

2 comments:

  1. aww, i love those guys. i just found this blog of yours, very cool. i love those pointer shoes...sample size 6? that never happens, that's my size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee, love the blog. good action. glad you liked the SeaPort flight.

    ReplyDelete